Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Things I Do as A Planter

Some days end in exhaustion - today might. Most days, when I am done I can't figure out why I didn't get more done and often wonder - "What did I do today?" So I thought I would jot down a few things that I did besides the normal pastor a church stuff... whatever that is.

Today's list:

  • Change 3 light bulbs – I have a special eye for noticing they are out AND the “spiritual gift” of changing them!
  • Clean old show/event posters (and their tape) from the 567 display windows out front
  • Ran an existing cable through pipe and attached it to the wall (like it was supposed to be months ago)
  • Searched 3 storage rooms for a can of stain
  • Met with an elder to discuss hiring
  • Met with an attorney to sign IRS paperwork
  • Emails back and forth with an attorney re immigration paperwork for a possible hire
  • Phone calls back and forth with an attorney regarding an alley easement
  • Phone call with local artist regarding art at the 567 and developing as an Art Center