Thursday, October 20, 2011

Manly Smells

A few months back a friend told me about a business idea he had... it sounded like a good one - man candles. Yes, man candles... real man candles not bath and body works chick candles - Candles that smell like things men enjoy. I got a sneak sniff of the candles before they went to market... Johnny was on to something!
Then Johnny gave me three sample candles to enjoy and share. I have done both! My favorite 2 scents are Humidor (described by the maker as "the relaxing aroma of pipe tobaacco and cedar) and Parlor ("the distinctive fragrances of a classic barbershop).
I am proud to say that Valor Candles for Men now has an office at The 567, just down the hall from my office. I recommend their candles to you because I like them. Buy one. Support a new downtown business. And make your home or office smell manly... in a good way.

PS My wife enjoys the manly smells as well!