Thursday, September 25, 2008

Meet Bill - Never a dull moment downtown

Meet Bill - He's in construction - a wood worker. Walks with a cane. Maybe hasn't had the easiest life. Bill stopped in this week to check out the space, maybe see about playing one day. I invited him to do 30 mins or so Saturday before the Red Swill plays. No - I've never met or heard Bill - just seemed like a good chance to take.
So today Bill shows up, guitar in hand. He thought maybe I should hear him since he hasn't played in years and I have never heard him. So - we opened the doors to the 567 - plugged Bill in - mic in place - Bill freakin' rocks! He can flat play the guitar!

So - right now - I am enjoying live blues!
Supposed to be working on sermon - but this is a sweet little break.
Come meet Bill - Saturday night at the 567 - 7:00PM.
(Dang this is fun church)