Thursday, September 4, 2008

Still Sick

So, I'm not well.
At first I hoped (and prayed) that the sickness would just go away and for the most part I ignored it. This is how I usually handle sickness.
Then I realized as things get worse and worse that I should call a doctor. NOTE that I said CALL a doctor, not go to one. So I called the only doc who is also a very good personal friend. After a lengthy discussion and evaluation he calls in a prescription.
I start the prescription - about 5 days later than I should have (because I was waiting on it to just go away).
2 days later things are only worse.
So, today I went to see a doctor. "Yep, that's pretty bad," he said. More meds - more days of bed - but I should now start getting better. Thanks for the comments, e-mails, and calls. MAYBE just maybe next time I will not wait so long to see a doc!