Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Adventure!

Sunday I posted about a strange/cool/crazy visitor to New City - David Wray. He got out before I really got to talk to him - I wrote Sunday, I didn't get nearly enough time to talk to David - maybe I'll find him downtown tomorrow.
Well, I didn't see David Monday.
Then, between a couple of meetings on Tuesday I got a call from David.
Long story short - After finishing things up downtown I picked David up in Forsyth - he spent a good bit of the evening hanging out with the fam. We ate, talked, and hung out for hours. David has decided he might like to hang around Macon for the winter - he likes what we are trying to do downtown. Though he isn't a Christian, he wants to help out. (Reminds me of another recent conversation)
So - I have spent a lot of time listening and talking with David - sharing a Christian world view with a truly post modern spiritual seeker - fun.