Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Online Sermon

I had a great lunch today with someone who picked up one of our fliers downtown. It is good to hear other people's story and good to have an opportunity to share. As I left the meeting I began to think about something - for me and my family, preaching/teaching is vitally important in the decision making process of whether or not we want to be involved in a church. I have been to some churches that there was NO WAY I could be a part of because of the horrible preaching.
People are committing to join us in this plant who have never heard me preach or teach (that must be the power of vision - or a sign of desperation!).
So, I asked Scott Park to put a link on our web page for a sermon I preached here at Mabel White in February. It is from a sermon series on relationships and deals with the husband / wife relationship of Ephesians 5.
So, if you want to hear it - here it is!