Monday, August 31, 2009

I Should Learn This One!

Saw this on Rick Warren's twitter - he follows me, the least I could do was follow back!
RT @RickWarren B.Graham's counsel on false attacks: "Rick, if you wrestle with a pig, both of you will get dirty, but only 1of u will like it." Pr26:4
I should learn this lesson! Recently I have spent too much time and energy arguing with SBC guys on incorrect info posted about A-29. And then there are those who want to accuse me of not loving our homeless community downtown. Now I learn that there are others questioning me indirectly - not based on Scripture but based on a church culture's religious construct.

Write this 100 times:
I will not wrestle with pigs, I will not wrestle with pigs, I will not wrestle with pigs, I will not wrestle with pigs, I will not wrestle with pigs...