Sunday, January 13, 2008

Great Day

New Visitors. Returners. Good Music. Good Fellowship. As usual all our volunteers did an amazing job!
Good response to the message. Good coffee.
Great Day! God is Amazing.
And the last day of hauling the Red Trailer!!!!!!! The theater has given us some space for storage and we are celebrating - at least I am. Last week on I-75 at 8:00am I was praying REALLY L O U D - more like BEGGING really loud as the trailer swerved back and forth out of my control on the way to the theater - YIKES! I feel sure that the cars and trucks around me on I-75 were also begging God on my behalf! So, I am most happy to have had use of the trailer these last several months - Thanks Mabel White - But it is an equally great joy to have parked it in Mabel's parking lot today - whew!