Thursday, June 28, 2007

Important Dates and other stuff

Just a quick update on a few things.

1) I have added "Important Dates" on the right bar. I will keep it updated with info dates to keep us all together!

2) I have added several "Prayer Gathering" dates as important dates. These will be time that we can gather together to pray for New City and for a new city! The 1st Prayer Gathering will be held in our home (unless I get a response greater than our home can hold). Prayer gatherings will be from 7:00 until 8:00 on Tuesday evenings. If you are going to attend the prayer gathering - please let me know in advance. You can e-mail me to let me know.

3) Some of you have asked about giving to New City - yes we already have needs! In fact, I just put $1,000 down to reserve the Capitol for our monthly services. There are other needs that will include nursery and children's ministry stuff as well as signage. I will be talking with the Macon Baptist Association about establishing a designated fund for New City Church - I'll pass on the info when I get it. A praise - we got our first cash donation today!

4) I will be starting an e-mail list - I know, I already should have! So, let me know if you want to be added. I will use it for updates, prayer requests, praises - general NCC community info stuff. Let me know by sending an e-mail!