Thursday, May 1, 2008

I have DWELT

Back from a whirlwind trip to the really, Really, REALLY gigantic city of NY. It was great. It will take some days and reviews of my notes to unpack everything - I'll give you a rundown soon. Here are some NON learning highlights...
* Rode the PACKED subway several times - amazing
* Ate at ESPN Zone - Times Square
* Walked through part of Central Park
* Saw the NBC studio building, Trump Towers, Letterman's Studio building...
* Took a bus through Harlem and a corner of Queens
* Walked down Broadway and 5th Ave
Also
* Had dinner and stuff with some A-29 guys whom I really appreciate and respect (including Matt Chandler). Just missed a little A-29 hang out time with Driscoll - he and the Mrs. walked into the pub as Greg and I were walking out.
* Stood next to Tim Keller - he's taller than I thought