Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Thanks, From Russ

We recently were able to send some $ to a church planter in OR - Russ Johnston - to help with sound equipment. I am excited that we were able to help! So - Russ has ordered what he needed and here's a note of thanks:

Hey Keith,
Just wanted to let you know we got to order our speakers and they are arriving this Thursday. I can't tell you how thankful I am for your church's gift. I never expected that. Our church has grown this month in some more young familes and our tithe has increased some I'm so thankful for new speakers I think this Sunday we are really going to need them. The Lord's timing is perfect. Dude I can't believe I am a pastor and in His will and that this church is really growing and people are talking about Jesus. It's causing my passion for study and prayer to increase. A great book I am reading is "God, Marriage, and Family" rebuilding the Biblical Foundation by Andreas Kostenberger. It is a really solid book that answers the why questions more than the how's. Anyways I appreciate you and want to be a giving church as well. We have given 10% of our churches tithe to local ministries since we started. Have
a great day Keith.
Russ Johnston