Monday, September 3, 2007

Holiday Rummage and a baby gift

Thanks goes out again to Christ Chapel , Dave and his wife Beth met me today - on their day off - for a little rummage. I got a tour of their facilities and some creative ideas for our own facilities. Dave opened the storage areas up for me to dig around in. I was treated like one of the family! I left with several needs met. God is amazing as he unites us with other individuals and churches who desire to see the gospel go forward and lives transformed.

My little sis had baby #4 yesterday morning - Keegan McGinnis, 9lbs 1 oz - congrats Kelli and Todd. I didn't go to the hospital because I was running a little fever. Amy and Ivey went. Kelli and Todd's pastor, Larry Williams, and his wife were at the hospital - they have been praying for New City. Amy talked with everyone about what was going on with us and mentioned that we were shopping for a tv Saturday. Before Amy left, My Father's House pledged to purchase the tv we were looking for! Amy went to the hospital without a baby gift - she came home with one!