Tuesday, May 8, 2007

What a woman!

I just thought I'd share a post from Amy - she makes me proud - in a not so sinful way...

Well, it has been a while since I have written, mainly because there are 3 of us who blog in this house, so it is hard to get my turn unless I work at midnight!well, the news is out and it is official... Keith and I are starting a church plant in downtown Macon in September. See his blog for all the details and the logo He is working on. I am in shock and wondering "God what are you doing?" "How are you going to do this, and would you show us all the details now???" You know we really don't want to see it all because we might not move forward in these steps of faith. But as of now we are out there, feels like "mid-air" and we are holding our breath as we step out and go with God.Honestly, I am scared to death and at the same time excited about the ride God is going to take us on. We really are not satisfied with "status quo" and even though I like to make my plans ahead of time, I like how God does it in the end. He is so much more fun and adventurous than I am on my own! So, help me... by praying for me to stay calm and not worry about tomorrow. I will not get out the tents and sleeping bags just yet, unless that is what God tells me to do (if we don't have a house this winter)."I really do trust you Lord!! "

Thanks God!!