Saturday, April 28, 2007

Elijah said...

We're in north Ga right now - just outside of Helen. Its great to get away! Swimming, putt putt, pizza by the Chattahoochee river - good stuff. Elijah and Robby were changing clothes in the same room yesterday - Elijah looked at his tummy and then at Robby's - Elijah said, "we're different bubbas," as he pointed to the color of his skin. Robby said, "but we're still bubbas!" Amazing how my little 4 year old sees the difference. Earlier today while we were in Helen a little Hispanic boy walked by and with excitement Elijah said, "He's got hair like mine!" He watched the little boy walk a little further, then he pointed to the skin of his arm and said, "he's like me."
I think this is gonna be hard - at least on me. That's Elijah and me having some coffee - man I love my kids.