Thursday, April 12, 2007

Looks like a go

Waiting is hard, at least for me! I have been waiting for some official word from the Capitol Theater - Today I got it! I took a friend to eat lunch at the theater (2nd Street Pizza) and ran into my friend Brad - as we were talking, in walked Leslie. Leslie books everything at the Capitol and she and I have not been able to get together. After talking about our needs Brad and Leslie agreed to present a formal price to me on next Tuesday - BUT they are both willing, as is the entire board to house our plant!!! Here's the good part - We will be able to use their projection equipment, their $100k sound equipment, their chairs and tables and coffee machines. I asked Brad for a ball park in his thinking for $ (here's the somewhat scary part)... normal base rental is $750 + $200 for their tech person (until we can get someone trained), probably under $1,000 - and when services go weekly they'll cut us a better price! One more step forward.